With Mother’s Day around the corner, a question on most people’s minds is, how do I show my mom how much she means to me? What gift would convey my love & appreciation of her? Buy her a gift from my etsy.com shop
While, what any Mothers wants, is the best in life, for their children, jewellery has always been a great way to express love & affection for any woman.
Our mothers have guided us, through the trials of life & love, often by expressing things they wish they knew, when they were our age.
On this occasion, I have penned down, the few things Mom would like her children to forever know. And even if it comes once every year, it is crucial that we seize the moment to celebrate our Mom by making her feel special.
- You are beautiful- Moms always want their babies to know that they are special & unique, no matter what others say.
This Mother’s Day, focus on her good looks, adorn her with a pair of earrings for the listening ear she has often lent you.
- You can be and do anything, you set your mind to- Amazed by their children’s many talents, always encouraging, every step of the way. When challenges and failures come knocking in children’s lives, mothers are always there with open arms.
The time has come to grace those loving, gentle hands, with bracelets, embellished with diamonds, letting her know how precious she will always be to you.
- She loves you unconditionally- A mother’s job is a tough one, with ever-changing requirements, no matter what challenges, each of your milestones brought, she was there for you, through the good and bad. Thank her with a token of your affection, be assured she will wear that pendant like a medal.
- You will always have a home with her- No matter what phase of life, overwhelms you, a mother’s shoulder is a great comfort. She keeps you close to her heart at all times & holds her neck high, because she is proud of you, even when you aren’t sure of yourself.
Mother’s Day brings an opportunity to praise her, with an elegant sliced diamond necklace, because you are proud of her too.
- Don’t repeat her mistakes, take chances & make a few of your own- Heartbreaks in love and in life are a part of growing, taking risks is what defines us. The same goes for pleasing everybody, people will like you or they just won’t get you, any new relationship is a gamble. Go set the world on fire, if you don’t make it, put it out and start again.
There is a fire in all our hearts, no matter her age, strengthen her flame with a citrine set in sterling silver, that conveys how much you truly admire your Mom.
- She wouldn’t change a thing- She was once young and scared. No, she doesn’t know everything, she has made mistakes and is still learning, to be the best person and mother she can be. A loving mom wouldn’t change a thing about her past, because all of that led to her having you. The decision to have you, her child was momentous, it was having to decide to forever to have her heart walking around outside of her, yet our mothers made it, and here we are.
Award her courage, on her day, with a bold, chic ring, that speaks for her strength.
For a Mother, the most precious jewels, she will ever wear, will always be the arms of her children. So, don’t shy away from splurging on your Dear Mom this Mother’s Day.